The town of Anda was inaugurated on July 1850. Anda was part of the Province of Zambales. Upon the enactment of Public Act No. 1004 dated November 30, 1903, Anda was ceded to the Province of Pangasinan.
The Municipality of Anda is the only island town of Pangasinan. The town is now linked to the municipal mainland through a 400 meter long bridge across the Kakiputan Channel.
MAYOR: JOGANIE C. RARANG
VICE MAYOR: ARTEMIO B. CAROLINO, JR.
LAND AREA: 7,455 hectares
NO. OF BARANGAYS: 18
CLASSIFICATION: 3rd class
Town Fiesta: Binungey Festival (April)
INDUSTRIES: Salt, Palm/Mango Vinegar, Honey Bee, Buri Products
POINTS OF INTEREST:
Tondol White Sand Beach
Grotto of St. Lourdes