The Provincial Economic Development and Investment Promotion Office (PEDIPO) is one of the newest department of the Provincial Government of Pangasinan. The office was created in August 1, 2022, by virtue of Provincial Ordinance No. 280-2022, in line with the vision of the present provincial administration to make Pangasinan as the new investment hub for business, trade and investments.
The PEDIPO is tasked to encourage more investments and competitiveness in the province to sustain economic development. As such, not only is the PEDIP Officer serve as the local investment promotion officer but also focal person for economic development
A fully functional and operational office serving as a one-stop-shop for investment promotions and center of services for provincial economic development
We commit to be:
1. Effective and efficient advocates of ease of doing business, and
2. Proficient provider of information, policy intervention and support to local economic development
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Facilitate, prepare, coordinate and execute economic development and investment promotion policies, programs, projects and activities.
2. Facilitate and promote activities on local economic development, establishment of support mechanisms for the growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
3. Provide mechanisms for business retention and expansion, and implement other business and economic activities to attract investments and generate employment.
4. Identify revenue generating and enterprise development projects of the Provincial Government of Pangasinan which may be implemented by the private sector through Public-Private Partnership (PPP) arrangements.
5. Provide support and facilitation assistance for prospective and new investor.
About the Logo
Drawing inspiration from the Capitol building, the logo icon features a wing at the top which cleverly incorporates the “Lipad Pangasinan” tagline.
The design showcases a classic logo style that conveys a feeling of steadfastness and confidence in investments.