| Provincial Capitol Building
| Originally built in 1918 by American architects, the capitol building of Pangasinan was destroyed in World War II. It was rebuilt in 1945 to it's original splendor and continues to serve as the provincial capitol today.
Easily, the most impressive public building in the province is the Pangasinan Capitol,the most beautiful building at the time it was built. Constructed during the term of Governor Maramba, its erection involved meticulous city planning. Lingayen, the first capital, was first divided into four zones: the provincial government center, the municipal government center, the commercial district, and the residential zone. The provincial government center was located at the beach of Lingayen Gulf and included the provincial government offices, the provincial high school and the provincial trade school. A wide boulevard connected the provincial center to the main highway and the municipal center. The municipal government site was located at the old town plaza, the residential district at the old poblacion, and the commercial center was located along the highway at the entrance to the town, before the boulevard connecting the provincial government center to the main highway. Construction started with the laying of the cornerstone on 21 April 1917 and was completed in December 1918, at a cost of P411, 942.21. The inaugural festivities lasted from 10 February to 19 February 1919 featuring an agricultural and industrial fair, a carnival, parades and benefit balls, the inevitalbe coronation ball, and parade of the queen and her court of honor.